An Italian lifestyle experience and cooking classes with Hans Rueffert: cook, wine & dine, while exploring the cuisine, nature and culture of 3 countries (Italy, Austria and Slovenia)
May 15-21, 2011
6 days in the heart of the Julian Alps
with celebrity chef Hans Rueffert and Valbruna local & Italian National Ski Champion Marco Tonazzi
All inclusive package:
• 3 cooking classes with Hans Rueffert
• All lunches (5) at selected restaurants, agriturismo farms and mountain huts
• All dinners (6) at top restaurants of the area in Italy, Austria and Slovenia
• 6-night stay at Valbruna Inn, a 3-star & 5-heart hotel
• Breakfast buffet everyday with unlimited cappuccinos!
• Nature walks: sightseeing and discovering edible plants and mushrooms
• Guided hiking tour to World War I ruins
• Tour of local winery with dinner
• Day trip to San Daniele, home of he world renown “prosciutto”
• Visit to local cheese cooperative
• Optional activities: yoga, biking in 3 countries, horseback riding, shopping & more
• All ground transportation from and to Venice Airport with private vehicles, tolls & fees
• Small group: 12 to 20 guests! All wine, coffee, tips and taxes
• All activities are optional! You will always have the opportunity of relaxing at the Inn!
Package cost: $2,500 (per person, double occupancy)
Airfare not included
Meeting at Venice International Airport
For more information about italian food delicacy. Click here.